Friday, April 14, 2006

Untitled - Part 2

PART 2

A few days later, sitting on the couch watching Law and Order, the phone rang. Really not wanting to be interrupted she contemplated not answering the phone, but remembering she wanted to speak to Sharon, she answered.

“Hello?”
“It’s me, I know you watching Law and Order, but I figured I’d better give you a heads up.”

“What are you talking about Sharon? What did you do?”

“I didn’t do anything Maiya. Why do you always assume I’ve done something? You get on my nerves with that girl. Here I am trying to give you warning…”

“Okay, Sharon, what is it? If I don’t stop you now we’ll be at this all night.”

“Look, I saw Michael in the grocery store earlier and he asked about you. He might be calling you later.”

She had been half listening, waiting to see what evidence the cops just found in the suspects apartment when Sharon said something about Michael.

“What did you just say, you saw who? Michael?! What did he want?”

“Are you listening to me, he might be calling you later girl. He said he missed you and wanted to know how you where doing. So, do you miss him? You know he might want to get back with you. That’s not such a bad thing Maiya. It’s been six months; see what he has to say.”

“Sharon, I know you did not give that man any encouragement to call and try to get back with me. I never told you…look, just take my word for it. I do not want to get back with Michael. He is better off where ever he is, and I’m happier where I am.”

“What didn’t you tell me, Maiya? Something about Michael? What?”
“Hold on Sharon, I got another call coming in, and don’t you hang up, I’ll be right back.”

“Maiya, I am not EnVogue, I don’t hold on for anybody.”

“I mean it; I’m not done with you.” Clicking over, Maiya answered hello.

“Hey baby. Have you missed me?”

“Michael. I have a call on the other line, can I call you back?”

“Well, I really had something important to speak with you about, could you call them back?”

Same old Michael, only thinking about his needs and feelings. Taking a deep sigh, Maiya said, “Hold on, I’ll be right back.”

Clicking back over to Sharon, she immediately went into telling her off.

“Sharon, you wrong for having this man call me. As soon as I’m done putting him in his place, I’m coming for you. And don’t try to hide, I know where you live.”

Laughing, Sharon said, “Girl I’ll be right here waiting to hear when you two are get…” Maiya hung up before she could finish the sentence.

“Hello Michael.” She said by way of introduction.

“Long time since we talked baby-girl. How’ve you been?”

“I know you didn’t call for small talk, what’s up? Why are you calling me now, after all this time?”

“I wanted to see how you’ve been and to try to salvage some type of friendship with you Maiya. Will you meet me for drinks tomorrow?”

“It’s been six months since we spoke and now you want to preserve a “friendship” as you call it. Does Tonya want us to preserve a friendship? Where is she anyway? You know what Michael, no; I don’t think drinks would be a good idea.”

“Come on Maiya, don’t be like that. Tonya and I are not together anymore. I haven’t seen or spoken to you since that night. I haven’t felt right since that night. I said some things that where not cool and I owe you an explanation, and to ask for your forgiveness. Come on baby, please? You remember how much…”

In the middle of Michael’s monologue, Maiya thought back to when she first met him, at Sharon’s backyard get-together a year ago.

Sharon’s parties where famous around the old neighborhood for good food and fun with a lot of people partying. She would see all of their old childhood friends and meet anyone else Sharon had snagged into her friendship net over the years. She walked into the backyard looking for Demitri and his latest girl of the month. “That man never keeps a girl long, I wonder which one he’s going to say so-long to today,” she thought to herself.

Looking around the backyard she saw a face that made her jaw drop open. The man that was staring back at her was someone who walked off a Stacy Adams suit ad and right into this backyard. He was well over six feet tall. He was a dark chocolate god. He had a bald head and beautiful brown eyes that were dusted with the most sensuous lashes that any woman would kill for. He had an aristocratic nose and finely chiseled jaw that looked as smooth as silk. And those lips, sweet Jesus, those lips looked like they could kiss you and make you forget your own name. Looking at him below the neck was just as impressive.

Sharon came up behind her wondering why she looked like she was devising a plan of kidnapping. “Who are you staring at like that girl?”

“Who is that by the back fence in the red shirt and khaki shorts? Girl, where did you find that one and is he with anybody?”

“Who him, that’s Michael. You remember Michael Robinson from the fourth grade. I saw him at the movies last week with some friends and invited him to the party. He has really grown up huh?”

Maiya looked at her in disbelief. “That is skinny, braces having, corrective shoes wearing Michael? Head-gear Michael? Girl what happened? Milk has definitely done that body some good!”

“Close your mouth idiot, he’s coming over here.” Sharon told her laughing.

“Hey Maiya, Sharon told me you’d be here. You haven’t changed a bit. It’s good to see you again. How’s everything going?”
“Michael, wow, it’s good to see you again. And you don’t look anything like you did in the fourth grade,” she said laughing. “What have you been doing with yourself?”

They talked and hung together for the rest of the night. They talked about everything they’d done after school and their jobs. By the end of the night, they had exchanged telephone numbers and promised to call each other.

“So,” Sharon said, “you where sticking kind of close to Michael. What do you think?”

“He’s nice. I like him. We caught up on what we have done since moving from the neighborhood. We’re going to meet up again, soon.”

“I don’t think Demitri likes him. You should have seen the way he was eyeing you guys all night. His friend left without him, and she was pissed.”

“What are you talking about Sharon?”

Michael’s yelling brought her back to the present.

“Maiya, are you listening to me? You are going to meet me so we can talk about this. I’m not with Tonya anymore. Meet me at the spot after work on Friday okay.”

“Michael, fine. If it will keep you from calling me again, I’ll meet you, you can say what you feel you need to tell me and we can go on with our lives. I’m going to bed now. Good night.” Exasperated that she changed her mind, and missed the ending of Law and Order, she turned off the lights and climbed into bed.


******

Demitri laid back on the bed, eyes closed, wanting to feel what she had in store for him next. She had kissed her way from the top of his head to the bottom of his feet, and had made her way back up to his thighs. As she feathered kisses closer to his manhood, he held his breath. She grazed her nose over his balls to the other thigh, planting kisses down that leg.

He opened his eyes to look down at her and when he saw her staring at him, gauging his reaction to her teasing. It took all his will power to keep him planted on his back, in her bed.
She started kissing him from the center of his balls, all the way up to the tip of his manhood. As she got to the tip, she noticed a drop of pre-come, signs that he was ready for the next step. She licked it off with the tip of her tongue, closed her eyes, and moaned, sounding like this was just the beginning to what she had in store for him.

She opened her eyes and look him directly in his eyes as she closed her mouth over his red, swollen tip. He bit his lip to keep from crying out with pleasure, not wanting to distract her from anything she planned to do. Sitting on her knees between his legs, she placed her hands on his hips, only letting her warm mouth give him extreme pleasure.

He broke out in a sweat when she started working her mouth down the length of him, trying to take in as much of him as she could, humming as she licked and rocked her mouth down as far as she could take him in her mouth.

“Fuck! Maiya if you keep this up, I’m going to loose control, and I don’t want to loose control in your mouth baby. Please don’t torture me. I want to be inside of you.”

Maiya just looked at him, graced him with the most innocent look in her eyes and the sweetest smile she could produce with his cock still in her mouth, moaned and said, “Umm umm.”

With that said, she started licking and stroking her tongue up and down the length of him. He met each stroke of her tongue with a thrust of his hips. The faster she licked, the faster he thrust.

Before he could stop it, he felt his balls tighten and he let out a satisfied grunt as he spilled his seed in her mouth. He through his head back and let the tingles take over his body as he heard her slurping as much as she could.”

“I’ll be damned.” That was all he said after he woke up and found his stomach holding the evidence of his latest dream. I can’t keep going like this. He through the covers off of his legs and padded into the bathroom. He walked over and turned on the shower. Looking at himself in the mirror, he told himself, “it’s time to start Operation: Maiya.” It was earlier that he normally got up on a work day, so he showered, and went for a jog through his neighborhood.

During the jog, he thought of ways to get Maiya to see him as more than her friend Demitri and as a man. A man who has loved her from afar for a long time, and would love to get her to see this.

Walking into his house, he went directly to his phone and dialed up his soon-to-be ally, Sharon.

1 comment:

Parline Larue said...

Kolbyirish -

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. And just for you (but don't tell anybody) you can be Maiya (LOL). Also, I'll be sure to update you on future...updates...

-L