He whispered in her ear, "Tell me what you want and you know I'll do it to you."
She moaned and couldn't say anything beyond the gasp that escaped her lips from the sheer delight of finally having him in her bed. He smiled that very wicked smile that got her here in the first place and started licking her behind her ear, down her neck and stopping at her pulse point. He kissed her across her collarbone and her pulse picked up speed. He began kissing her down her chest and stopped at her right breast. He swirled his tongue around her hardening nipple and she held her breath.
"Don't pass out on me now, I've go so much more planned for you, sweetheart." He moved to the left nipple and kept pinching the right one with his hand. "Yes" she panted. "Don't stop Metri...mmmm." He swirled and sucked on her left nipple and she felt the pressure building. He started kissing her down her stomach and stopped to lick her navel. Her forehead broke out with sweat and she felt the moisture building between her thighs. He took a finger and slid it into to her wetness and she moaned loudly. "You want more? Tell me what you want. You want me to taste you? If you don't say it I won't do it." he teased. "Oh God yes Metri - I want to feel your tongue on me please, baby don't stop."
"Where do you want my tongue?" he asked as he kept moving his finger inside of her. "Tell me where you want my tongue Mai." She started moving her hips in time with his finger, moaning, "Please, please, baby....I want your tongue on me please!"
"Where? Say it", he said as he added another finger and moved his hand faster, "Say it now!"
"ON MY PUSSY! Please eat it baby...taste it...eat it Demitri." As he rocked his hand and felt her inner walls pulsing against his fingers, he took the tip of his tongue and flicked it on her clit, the pressure built up and it was more than she could take. She came so hard on his mouth. "YES.....YES....don't stop Metri, yes!
BEEP....BEEP....BEEP....
Maiya’s alarm woke her up at five a.m. and she groaned. Feeling the wetness between her thighs she sighed. Here we go again. She reached over and hit the off button on the alarm, wishing she could throw it across the room for having the worst timing. She rolled onto her back and fluttered her eyes open realizing it was time to get up and start the day she’d been waiting for since she was hired at Peterson, Morgan, and Lucian five years ago. This was the day to find out if she’d be the one chosen to handle their newest client. Becoming an attorney had been a dream she had worked toward since she was in middle school and saw her first episode of Law and Order. “Wake up girl. Today is the day that we find out if you really got the juice.”
She rolled out of bed and stretched for the ceiling, giving herself that wake-up shake. She reached for her cd player romote and pushed play. This mixed cd she put together always put her in the mindset of walking into the proverbial lion's den and walking out the victor. Listening to the lyrics of Jill Scott and Macy Gray she walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She started going over her mental checklist of things to do to make sure she looked good for her meeting with the senior partners. It was only a matter of time before her dream came true. "Mama," she said looking toward the ceiling, "ya baby girls gonna do it, and there is no stopping me now." After her shower, she walked out and put on her sexies lingurie. She needed a secret weapon, and what better secret than to know she had on one of Vicky's best kept under her power suit. Forty-five minutes later, she looked at her self in the mirror as she put the finishing touches on her make-up and smiled. Winking at herself, she walked out of bathroom, grabbed her briefcase and overcoat, and headed to the garage for her drive into the city.
Maiya Lancaster knew that as soon as Randolf Peterson, one of the senior partners of her law firm walked into her office at 7:45 that morning, this was the opportunity of her career she'd been waiting for. As a senior associate attorney in one of the largest corporate law firms in Dallas, Tx, she was one of four vying for a position working with their new client, SoftBytes Technology, an up and coming software firm needing legal representation for contract negotiations, patent research, and client counseling. Sweaty palms and a hopefully not-to-eager smile, she looked up to Randolf and said, “Good morning. Come in and sit. What’s on your mind?”
Randolf knew he was the only partner on board willing to give Maiya a chance with their new client SoftBytes. Being his was one of many firms wanting to recruit her after she graduated Magna cum laude from Southern Methodist University’s School of Law, he knew she had the ability to perform and produce top results for any client. Now to make sure she new the magnitude of this opportunity was his job and to give her the good news. Randolf looked over her office and smiled at the African American wall art and figurines she had surrounding her. She was definitely the one that needed to be working with this client. He saw her as headstrong and very intelligent. She took her work seriously and was dedicated 150% to the law firm and to her clients. She also had quiet strength that would keep her under the partner's spotlight for years to come. Being he was her mentor when she became Senior Associate, there was no other choice for him to make except put in his vote twice for her to get the client.
"How are you this morning sport?" Randolf asked, crossing his leg over his knee. "Great. Just going over final documents for Cheryl to send to Benny. We got their contracts approved and their signing off this afternoon. What's on your mind?" Silently pleading he would put her out of her misery and tell her if she was got the new client or not, she waited for him to speak. "Not much, just wanted to say Benny called last night and praised your tenacity with these contracts. We really appreciate your dedication to these guys. You know they bring in alot of revenue for us and I just wanted to say keep up the execllent work." "Thanks," she replied, "His vendor wanted to give me a hard time, but I let him know we wouldn't take any less than our final offer. He got the point." Randolf looked at her, trying to hold his smile back. He was purposely dragging out the good news just to see how long she could wait before she demanded to know if she got the new client. He rose from the chair and straightened his tie, "Well, that's all I wanted to say, see you later then." He turned to walk toward the door and heard her let out a deep breath, he snapped his fingers and turned, "Maiya, I knew it was another reason I came in to see you this early. I also wanted to congratulate you on being the head attorney working with SoftBytes Tech. You do us proud with these guys and you can write your own ticket and make it to the crystal tower. Good job sport." She came around her desk and held out her hand to offer a hand shake and smiling, "Thanks Randolf, I'll do the firm proud." He shook her hand again and walked out of her office.
She closed the door behind him, and did her own happy dance, letting out a whispered YES, with three hand pumps. Straightening her jacket, she opened the door, walked back to her desk and called her best friend since collage, Demitri.
Demitri Carnetti sat at his drafting table going over the latest drafts for the house he was building. Owning an architechural firm was not easy, but he loved helping people, and what better way than to make their dream home come to life. He hadn't heard from Maiya this morning, so maybe she hadn't gotten the news about the new client yet. He really hoped she got it because after everything she'd been through, from her burying her mother last year, to the bad breakup with that jerk Michael six months ago, she really deserved it.
He thought back to the first time he'd saw her in SMU's quad their freshman year in collage. She took his breath away. Standing with a group of girls, she was the most animated, most energetic girl he'd ever laid eyes on. She was laughing at something they where talking about, and when she looked up at him, he'd almost tripped when he saw her molssas colored eyes. He quickly walked away, but had turned around and watched her until he was around the corner of the Admissions building. "Wow", he'd thought then, and she still wow'd him twelve years later. His ringing phone brought him out of his trip down memory lane. Picking it up, he answered "Carnetti, how may I help you?"
"Demetri, I got it!" Maiya squealed. "Randolf just left my office and I'm the lead attorney for SoftBytes. Where are you taking me to celebrate? I am so excited, we have to go to lunch today. Can you believe it, I got it!"
Laughing, he said, "Calm down girl. I don't know why you're trying to sound so shocked, you know you got the juice. I can't take you to lunch, because I have clients coming to go over final drafts, but I'm cooking you dinner. Be at my place at 6 and I'll make your favorite."
She slowed her breathing and said, "Really, I love you're lasanga. I'll pick up some wine on the way then. I got the client! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this. YES!"
Chuckling, he said, "Yes, I know how long you've been waiting and how hard you've worked. I'm proud of you Mai. I got a call coming though, so calm down, take a deep breath, and try not to blind everybody with that 1000 watt smile I know you wearing right now. I'll see you tonight. Love ya girl. Bye." This was the only way he'd be able to tell her he loved her, so he told her whenever they talked.
"Love you too Metri. See you later. Bye." Maiya said and hung up the phone, but this smile on her face was not due to her new client.
Whenever Demitri Carnetti said I love you in that deep, sexy voice of hi s, her breath always got caught in her throat. She could only dream about him telling her those three words with more than brotherly love behind them. She knew she was pretty, but the caliber of woman that caught Demetri's eyes was always short and petite, long blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes. Definately not her. She was 5"9, with milk chocolate skin. She'd been told she favored Jasmine Guy, only darker, not his type of woman. She'd take what she could get from their friendship though.
She'd had a crush on him since the breakup with Michael. She thought back to the night Michael dumped her because she still wasn't ready to take that final step and have sex with him. She called Demitri and just from the sound in her voice he came right over. He used the spare key he had and when he walked in and saw her on the couch blowing her nose he felt like finding Michael and breaking his neck. When she saw he brought her favorite ice cream, Crazy Cashew, she broke down all over again. He held her on the couch, she told him what happened, and she cried some more. When she fell asleep on his shoulder, he moved to lay her down and leave, but she woke up and walked to her bedroom and asked him to stay with her until she went back to sleep. When he climbed into her bed and she scooted into his arms, and she felt so much better. He whispered everything would be okay and he'd stay as long as she wanted him to. That's when she felt they could be so much more than friends.
It hurt that he only saw her as a sister, but he would always be her best friend. She couldn't wait to see him for dinner.
***********
That afternoon, Laura and sonja sat at the cafe over lunch and discussed the partner's decision of choosing Maiya as lead attorney working with SoftBytes Tech. Laura was happy for her, even though she was also up for the opportunity. Maiya deserved this position, but Laura was getting the feeling Sonja was not sharing her positive attitude toward the decision.
"I can not believe they chose herover you Laura. I mean, SMU is a good school and all but you graduated from an Ivy League University, an dbesides that your family is very influential. If I had your connections, I'd have my father talk to those partners and get what was due to me." Sonja ranted on into her Chicken Caesar Salad wondering why Laura wasn't showing a little more emotion over this unfair slight. "I bet they gave it to her because of affirmative action, or do you think she's sleeping with a partner? I know she couldn't have been the best choice. I know for a fact you are the better choice. I mean, look at where she comes from!"
Losing her appetite from Sonja's very negitive spewings, Laura put her fork down. Sonja has made some questionable comments in the past, but nothing as blatently hateful and borderline racial as what she was saying now. Laura was acutally happy for Maiya's opportunity. She and Maiya had worked with previous projects where Sonja had been the lead attoreny and Maiya had always proven herself , and had earned SoftBytes. Laura smiled at herself thinking, "if Laura doesn't like that bit of news, she is about to blow when I tell her she is transferring to work as Maiya's associate paralegal.
"Acutally," Laura began, "I'm happy that she has this opportunity as lead with SoftBytes. And I thought you'd be happy as well. You see, Randolf came to me before the announcement was mad and asked if I thought you'd fit in well as the associate paralegal working woth Maiya's team. That is something you'd like to do...isn't it?"
Sonja's fork stopped midway to her mouth and gapped at Laura as if she had just told her she wanted to strip off all her clothes and masterbate right there, on their table, in middle of the cafe. "Are you serious?" Was all Sonja could choke out.
"Well", Sonja started, "that might not be such a bad idea. Don't get me wrong Laura, I love working on such a competent team as yours, but she is going to need someone to make sure she handles these clients in a professional manner.
"Please dont' misinterpret my earlier comments, the werent' mean to be mean, I just feel you would do so much better in that spot. But since they chose her, I guess I could shadow her and make sure it runs smoothly. "
Sonja feeling rather smart at the moment, thought to herself she could definatly shadow her and make sure the partners know exactly what bad decision they made in choosing Maiya Lancaster. She'd just have to bide her time andkeep her eyes open for the right opportunity.
Randolf emaild Maiya to notify her that Sonja Charleston would be her associate paralegal. "Ugh, great," Maiya muttered to herself. "If I have to work with her, I'll make the best of the situation, and make sure whatever happens, I will not let her get to me.
Saturday, April 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment