Saturday, April 01, 2006

My Untitled Novel


First, let me introduce myself. I'm Parline Larue (not my real name, but if I had to have a stage name that might one day be in lights, why not go for one you know you've never heard before...as Nate and Natalie Cole said..."Unforgettable") I'm 28 and there is so much I haven't tried that I made a deal with myself and said, "Self, I would like to try out some new things so lets get started." I make my money going to a 8-5 Monday thru Friday, but I have tried sewing, baking, interior design, carpentry, and that's just a few of my latest ventures. I figured if the opportunities presents itself to learn something new, why no go for it. At least I tried; and sometimes I've suceeded and became successful. I am everyday people. (Also, you'll learn I love music, hence the music quotes...hahaha).

My latest attempt at accomplishing life is I want to write a book. Now, I'll work on publishing possibities later. Now, don't think me crazy (at least not certifiable), but I have these characters jumping around my head that have a life totally separate from me and mine, and in order to make sure I don't end up locked up and medicated, the best free therapy, besides poppin bubble wrap, it to write them down. Put them on paper as a living testiment to their "lives". So I have been working on this novella, currently it's untitled, and I'd like to share it with you. I'm posting as I write (cause my MSWord is giving me attitude at the moment) so bear with me. "You" are technically the first people to see it, after my eyes so, feel free to tell me what you think.

Thanks for your time and enjoy the Musings of Parline Larue.

No comments: