Please accept my apologies for leaving ya'll hanging at a really important part. Life has kicked by butt these past few weeks, but I came back swinging. Here is the finale and I hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed writing it.
Part 6
Demitri made up his mind that he was not going to leave things unfinished between them. He paced her living room for a while after her leaving.
Could she really believe that he would prefer anyone else over her? After the night they shared, what doubts would she still have over how he felt about her. “I didn’t actually tell her how I felt, that I do love her, that I would give anything to have her, did I?”
“Okay, I guess I am going to have to say it to Maiya. She’s not getting rid of me that easily.”
Now, he was sitting on the couch watching the evening news when he saw her headlights through the front window. Taking a deep breath, he tried to calm himself down. Everything was ready and he didn’t want to seem anxious when she walked in, but his heart was beating a mile a minute.
Maiya walked into the kitchen and saw he cleaned up while he was there. She couldn’t determine if that was a good sign or a bad sign yet so she took a deep breath and followed the sounds of he television into the den. Demitri was sitting there watching the news.
“Hi” was all she said. Demitri’s response was a grunt. “Are you busy, there are some things we need to discuss.”
“You know what Maiya, there are some things we need to discuss, but before we do, I want to say I’m sorry.” Grabbing the remote control, Demitri turned off the television and stood up. He walked around the coffee table and turned to Maiya. “I am sorry for not answering your question. I was so stunned that you would even ask it after what we shared last night that I was speechless. After you left this morning, I was so pissed off that I wanted to follow you and have it out with you then and there, but then I wouldn’t have come to the realization that maybe you need reassurances of my heart and how I feel about you.
Maiya, I have loved you from senior year in collage. I don’t think, truthfully, that I have wanted anyone else since I saw you in the Quad twelve years ago.”
“Demitri, why has it taken you twelve years to say something?”
“Because I figured you only wanted to be friends, fear of rejection, hell I don’t know, just plan afraid that maybe you didn’t feel the same way about me as I felt for you. There hasn’t been a woman that I have been out with that has compared to you. I know for a fact that I used you as a marker for the woman who would capture my heart, and wouldn’t you know it, they never measured up to you. They never even came close to what I feel for you, or what I see when I look at you.” Demitri walked up to her and looked into her eyes and said, “there will never be anyone else for me but you. Unfortunately, by the time I realized that, I thought it was too late. Baby, is it too late for us? Do you really not want to be with me?”
“Mitri, there isn’t anyone else for me but you. When I meet Michael, I thought he could be the one, but that was a pipe dream that someone else was already smoking. When I met him a few days ago, I thought could I have been wrong but no, he has not changed and I am worth so much more than that. Looking back over the twelve years of my life, every good and bad thing that has happened in my life I have shared with you. I don’t want to change that.
I owe you an apology because instead of enjoying what we shared last night, I let an insecurity that I have held on for a long time take deeper root and I didn’t trust what my heart was telling me.”
“What do you have to be insecure about?”
“Demitri, look at me. What do you see? I am not your usual blonde haired, blue eyed beauty that is usually clinging to your arms. That’s the type of woman you want and seeing her phone number in your pocket just reaffirmed the fact that I could never be your type.”
Laughing at Maiya’s remark, Demitri could only shake his head and grab her into a hug. “Girl, are you mad? Those women meant nothing. Maiya, regardless of how they look, they don’t have what you have. They don’t have your laugh, they don’t have your soul, and most important, they don’t have your heart. That is why those flings never worked. I was looking for a relationship where none could be had. Baby, it took me a minute to realize it, but they don’t hold a candle to you.”
Pulling back so he could look into her eyes, he said, “they don’t hold a candle to you baby.”
Taking her mouth into a deep kiss, he put into touch the words he just told her. Grabbing her leg, he pulled it to his waist. “Put your legs around me.” Tightening her arms around his neck, Maiya held on has Demitri carried her into her bedroom and fell down with her onto the bed, still holding onto the kiss. Between the frenzy of tongues and teeth, they managed to pull their clothes off of one another. Not being able to hold back, Demitri sunk balls deep into Maiya and caught her gasp in his mouth. He began to move with purpose so she would understand all thoughts and feeling he was trying to convey to her in the den. He pulled back from the kiss and began to stroke into her body causing her to find her first orgasm quickly.
Calling out Demitri’s name, Maiya came with an intensity that she had never felt before. She felt Demitri kissing her face, whispering tender words that caused her to cry. When he found his down stroke, he stopped deeply within her and she realized they hadn’t used protection again.
Softly she said, “Baby, we aren’t protected, it feels so good, but we aren’t protected.”
“I know.” Demitri slowly pulled out and sank back into her. Whispering in her ear, he said, “I want you to know I’m not letting you go baby, I want you to know you’re mine, after tonight, everyone will know that I am yours and you are mine.” He withdrew again leaving only the tip of himself inside her and leaned back on his arm. She whimpered and opened her eyes, “What baby, why did you stop?”
“Do you want me Maiya? Say it, tell me what you want and you know I’ll do it baby.”
“Yes Mitri, I want you. I want you so deep inside me I can’t tell where you stop and I begin. I want to feel you all around me, consuming me, apart of me.”
With that, Demitri sank within her body and began to give her what she wanted. Slowly stoking and withdrawing until she begged for more. Faster, harder until she cried out, “I love you, please don’t stop!” Those three words where his breaking point. Picking up speed, he fucked her until he felt her body grabbing and pulling him back inside her until he couldn’t stop his own. Filling her with is seed, he chanted, “I love you, I love you, I love you.”
He laid their, on top of her, still joined until their breathing slowed down to normal. Leaning back onto his elbows, he looked down at her and smiled.
“What is that shit-eating grin for Demitri?”
“You baby, only for you.”
The End
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment