I know I am such a bad person for leavin ya'll hangin like this (for weeks no less), but here is the first part of Part 5 - lets call it Part 5a. There is more, but I'm having issues getting Part 5b to flow like I want it. So, without further ado, here is a taste.
Part 5a
“I can’t believe we made love” was all Maiya could think to herself after she woke up this morning. After falling asleep in Demetri’s arms, she couldn’t think of anywhere else she’d rather be, but where they going to be okay? Waking up to see Demetri in her bed was a turn-on alone, but she needed some time to think about what the next step would be for them. Slowly, she untangled herself from his arms and silently went into her bathroom. While running the water for her morning shower she realized something...we didn’t use any protection! Not knowing how to feel about this realization, she stormed out of the bathroom and ran into Demitri’s chest.
“How could you?” she asked him angrily. “You’ve got a lot of nerve Demitri.”
Now for some reason, he didn’t think she would be upset with him after what they just shared. Maybe she really didn’t want to take our relationship to this level. It wasn’t his intention to make love to her, he just couldn’t walk away from her after what he was feeling.
“Um…I’m sorry.” He said warily and backed up from her.
“You’re sorry. You’re sorry! Is that what you just said? I mean of all the things you could have been irresponsible with, this is not one I would have thought you’d pull.”
“Well, if you didn’t want to make love with me Maiya, you should have said so in the kitchen before it got out of hand.” Now he was getting heated.
“Didn’t want to make love to you, what are you talking about? Of course I wanted to make love to you. What are you babbling about?”
“If you aren’t upset about what just happened between us, what are you so upset about? I heard the shower and figured you wouldn’t mind having some company, but I don’t know what to think after that little blow up.”
“No, I can’t believe you didn’t use any protection. I am not on the pill and I just can’t believe you could be that irresponsible, or for that matter, why I didn’t insist on it.” Walking up to him, she cupped his face in both of her hands to make him look down at her, and said, “I don’t have any regrets with what just happened. I’m just nervous because we didn’t use protection.”
Taking a calming deep breath, he looked into her eyes and saw she spoke the truth, she had no regrets.
“I am sorry about the condom, once I got my hands on you everything else just didn’t register beyond bringing pleasure to you, being inside of you, feeling you come around me, and yes I’ll admit it, coming inside of you. Whatever consequences stem from that decision, then I’ll be there to deal with them with you. Now, how about that shower?”
All the anger Maiya felt earlier faded like the steam coming from the shower stall. So, is this where there relationship is headed? Are we going to be a couple now? Those where the last thoughts she had before he leaned over to pull her into heart stopping kiss. She opened her lips and he took that as the invitation needed to reacquaint himself with every detail of her mouth. She closed her eyes and realized that moaning was coming from her. He slid his hands down both sides of her body and cupped her ass. “I love the way you feel in my hands baby.” She could only respond with moans and running her hands through his hair.
Reluctantly ending the kiss and pulling away, she pulled him into the bathroom and he followed her into the shower stall. Stepping under the warm water coming from the showerhead did nothing to calm down their desire for each other. He stood behind her and as she raised her arms to wash her face, he took that opportunity to massage body wash on her breasts. She wrapped her arms around he neck and sighed. He continued to wash her body with his hands and it took all of her power not to turn around and fall to her knees.
After rinsing the soap from her body, he opened the shower door and guided her out. “Dry off and wait for me?” After Maiya woke up from the trance of having his hands all over her body, washing her body, playing erotically with her body, she realized she was standing outside of the shower and he was still inside.
Demetri washed Maiya’s body and he had to get her out of the bathroom before he took her again without a condom. With the concrete busting erection he had, he didn’t think he’d be able to let her walk away, but after her reaction earlier, he didn’t want to risk breaking up before they really got started. He heard the bathroom door open and close and he could breathe again.
He couldn’t believe he actually made love to her without a condom; he had never been that far into the moment that he forgot to protect both himself and his partner. He knew he was clean and he had no doubts about Maiya’s situation, but still, he had never been with a woman without protection. He never wanted to risk an STD or pregnancy, but did he want a baby with Maiya? Yes. Was he ready to take that step now? That was a question that required more soul searching. She received the opportunity she’d been waiting for at the firm and he had his own career with his firm. But he was in love with this woman and he would willingly do anything for her, his best friend, and now his lover. The only thing to be done would be to make sure she understood this so they could have their happy-ever-after.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment